(I pulled from Klarityclinic.com so need to modify if this is what you want to use): Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is an alternative form of the B3 vitamin. B3 is vital for many of the most important biological processes. When your NAD+ levels are low, your risk for chronic diseases of the heart, diabetes, and vision loss increases.
NAD+ therapy stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, which is an active form of a coenzyme that plays a significant role in the chemical reactions within your cells. Among other things, NAD+:
● Turns carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into usable energy
● Regulates your body’s stress response
● Repairs and synthesizes DNA
● Regulates your circadian rhythms
● Promotes stem cell production
As you age, your natural levels of NAD+ begin to decrease. If you add sickness and disease to the mix, your NAD+ levels deplete more.